Would you like your wedding featured in the pages of Seattle Met Bride & Groom? If so, we look forward to hearing from you if you live in Washington state or if you were married here. Whether you have the most elaborate of weddings or one that is spectacularly simple, we are interested in featuring your big day in an upcoming issue of Seattle Met Bride & Groom. For each issue we’ll select five to seven Real Weddings—maybe one of those will be yours!
To submit your wedding, please fill out the form below. The deadline to submit Real Weddings for our Summer/Fall 2017 issue is October 6, 2017.
- Please submit your wedding no later than one year after the wedding day.
- We will not feature weddings that have previously been featured in other local or regional publications. We will consider weddings that have been featured on national and local blogs; however, exclusive content will be given first priority and is always preferred. If you are submitting a wedding to our magazine and other media outlets at the same time, please let us know so we can be sure to respond to your submission promptly. (We receive a lot of submissions, and the decision process can take some time.) If you’ve been accepted by another local or regional publication, congratulations! Simply let us know and we will withdraw your submission from consideration.
- Due to the large volume of submissions that we receive, we are not able to individually respond to each one. Selections are announced by their appearance in the magazine.
- In the “Photos” field below, please include a Dropbox (or other file-sharing service) URL to a folder containing 20–50 low-res photos from your wedding. We will require hi-res (300DPI or greater) photos if your wedding is selected.
- We’re looking for the images that best capture the couple and all the unique and special details of your wedding, as well as pictures that illustrate the work of all the great local vendors. Good choices include: the food and drink, favors, cake and/or dessert table, paper materials (signs, menus, programs, table numbers, place cards), flowers, tabletops, decorations, the wedding party, transportation, things that are uniquely local, and the couple in a meaningful moment, doing something fun, or photographed in a way that really shows off the setting or venue.
- Please note that we do not feature photos of the couple before their wedding day or getting dressed/ready, and we don’t include pictures shot with unusual angles, lenses, or colors (black-and-white, sepia, etc.).
- While weddings may be submitted by photographers, couples, or any vendor, all Real Wedding submissions must be approved by the photographer and the bride(s) and/or groom(s). We will not feature weddings without the photographer’s and couple’s permission.
Thank you for your interest—we can’t wait to see your unique day!