The Dress Theory’s Fall Trunk Show Lineup
Six top designers area headed to the the newly expanded Greenlake boutique this season.
By Delaney Brown
On the hunt for something on-trend, ultra-chic, and perfectly unique when it comes to your wedding-day wear? The Dress Theory is excited to several multiple trunk shows from some of our favorite designers in its recently expanded Seattle boutique this fall. Check out the lineup below and be sure to call the shop to book an appointment, as space is limited for each occasion.
Step into the new event space downstairs at The Dress Theory, designed by Alexa Johnson of Manderley Design.
- Set to be Sarah Seven’s only Northwest trunk show this year, brides-to-be can explore the contemporary, striking collection from September 11 to 20. As one of the most popular designers at the Dress Theory (and beyond), Seven’s show will book quickly; call for a slot ASAP.
- Sarah Janks: This Australian designer’s latest collection, Elan, aims to redefine the modern bride. With an intimate relationship between silk satin and Crêpe De Chine, Janks’ creations will flow beautifully down the aisle. Find the dress for you from October 30 through November 1.
- Creative director Amsale Aberra pegged the Christos 2016 collection is for the the young, free-spirited, feminine bride. Head down to the Dress Theory from November 6 to 8 to find beautiful countryside styles.
- Houghton Bride: White, ivory and muted tones mingle with tons of textural lace to bring ‘Summer of ’69” to the latest collection from Houghton NYC (one of our favorites to hit the bridal fashion week runway). Book an appointment for the weekend of November 20 to 22 to shop the modern, sexy looks.
- Truvelle‘s just-launched 2016 collection stays true to their classic, care-free style. Wander through the expertly paired fabrics and textures from November 28 through 29.
- Sharing it’s name with one of Paris’ most popular avenues, Rue de Seine’s effortlessly romantic designs have become sought after in their own right. Make an appointment for December 4 to 6 to experience Rue’s first ever Northwest trunk show.