Work for us!
Seattle Met Bride & Groom is currently seeking smart, energetic and talented sales interns to assist our advertising department. The position requires a minimum of 15 hours a week in 4- to 5-hour stints between the hours of 8:30am and 5:30pm weekdays, however hours could vary depending on scheduled events. Internships are unpaid, and offered as college credit only. Duration of this unpaid internship is generally 12 to 16 weeks depending on the needs/schedule of the candidate. We are flexible with student schedules during the academic year, and the internship can be used to fulfill school credit.
Advertising sales responsibilities may include:
• Media tracking
• Compiling and managing advertising databases
• Creating, updating and assembling sales materials
• Assisting with events
• Website updates
• Assisting marketing & editorial departments with various projects
• Assisting with administrative tasks (data entry, filing, mailing projects)
• Social media responsibilities
• Design and create print and online ads
• Client interaction/sales
• Reports to Associate Publisher
The ideal candidate will be working toward a bachelor’s degree in publishing, advertising, marketing/PR, business, or communications. Must have experience working with Microsoft Office and be a master at multitasking in a fast paced environment. InDesign and social media skills a plus.
We accept applications on a continuous basis for all terms (winter, spring, summer, and fall).
To apply, send resume and cover letter to:
Seattle Met Bride & Groom
Attn: Intern Program
1201 Western Avenue, Suite 425
Seattle, WA 98101